The technical world has always focused on improving the future and emails have been playing a huge part in it. Today, we have tons of email service providers but some of them have just made their mark. Here, we’ll be discussing one such provider that began its journey with emails and ended up being one of the largest online service providers with the largest variety available. It caters to the following areas- locations and routes, movies, photographs, and technology. The email section of the brand has been highly appreciated and is spread across the world. If you opt for an email account on Yahoo, you’ll get lifelong storage space for free, the calendar feature, note-taking, email scans, and the like. Also, like any other online or technical product/service, your email would encounter issues too, and among all of it the most-reported problem is the “Yahoo Mail not working” issue. However, this particular read would help you overcome and get through the problem.
Major reasons for Yahoo Mail app not working
“Yahoo Mail not working” is observed to be a frequent issue when users are operating through its application. And this part of the read will be walking you through the major reasons that lead users (you) to the issue:
- Poor or slow network connection
- Error generating from the server’s end
- Incorrect and invalid account credentials
- Use of an outdated Yahoo Mail app
- Incorrect settings for the server
- Configuration error and/or setup issue
Yahoo mail not working on the computer- Why is that?
We know that the section above lists out the major reasons behind users encountering the “Yahoo Mail not working” issue on an app, but it goes the same for the website too. And therefore, using a computer to access your Yahoo Mail isn’t entirely free of hindrances. This part of the read will help you fix the problem for Chrome and Outlook:
To fix Yahoo Mail stops working on Chrome
Let’s look at how you can fix the Yahoo mail not working issue when using the Chrome browser:
- Begin with clearing your browser’s (Chrome’s) cache
- Try updating the operating system and browser version
- Restart your computer system to see some changes
- See to it that there’s confirmation of enabling Java Script
- Make sure you disable all the browser enhancements
- Go for temporary disablement- antivirus, and firewall products
- Try using Yahoo services from other computers or devices
- Ensure resetting your browser to default settings
Fix Yahoo Mail not working with Outlook
You should know that to access your Yahoo Mail on Outlook, you will have to make sure that you use the correct Yahoo mail login credentials to get in. One other thing of significance is to make sure that the configuration and setup process has been completed properly. Because, if not, it might interrupt your smooth Outlook experience.
What to do when Yahoo Mail not working on Android?
This part of the read will be walking you through the resolution steps that would help you fix “Yahoo Mail not working issue for Android:
- Go on to launching the Yahoo Mail app on your smartphone.
- Type in your email and password to get into your Yahoo account.
- On encountering the error, move to uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- Now, after the re-installment, try logging into your account again.
Note: If the issue still exists, get into the page for receiving help Yahoo Mail experience.
What to do when Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone?
Here, in this part, you’ll be able to fix the “Yahoo Mail not working” issue for your iPhone application:
- Go for resetting the installed Yahoo Mail app on your iPhone.
- Head towards the iOS Settings icon and get into it.
- Scroll through the available options and hit “Accounts & Passwords”.
- Now, choose the option that reads “Add Account” and “Yahoo”.
- Now move on to provide your registered email and password.
- Hit on the “Sign In” tab and disable the syncing aspects of Yahoo.
- And finally, you’ll have to move forth and hit on “Save”.
The detailed read above has been carefully crafted to introduce you to Yahoo (one of the largest online service providers). You got to understand that the initial and the most focused product or service by Yahoo has always been the Yahoo Mail. Reading through the above article, you got to know the major reasons that lead you to the “Yahoo Mail not working” issue followed by some helpful resolution steps that can fix it for Chrome, Outlook, Android, and iPhone.