Those who are looking for a method to for method of roadrunner email setup, then this article is going to be helpful for you. In today’s post, we shall have a look at all the ways to make your personalized settings in Roadrunner email. Since we know that Roadrunner is one of the widely used email clients which means more people need to know about Roadrunner email settings. So, if you wish to know more about Roadrunner email settings, you have landed at the right place.
So, here is how you can easily customize the email settings of your Roadrunner account.
Roadrunner email Setup
By using the steps given below, you can easily change the email settings and also create a Roadrunner email account:
- First, you need to open your Roadrunner app and click on the ‘My Accounts’ option.
- Here, select ‘Add Account’ and then choose the ‘Email’ icon from the given menu.
- After that, you need to type your Roadrunner email address that ends with ‘@—-.rr.com’.
- In the provided space, you need to enter your password and skip the ‘Auto-configure’ option.
- After entering all the necessary details, you need to tap on ‘Next’.
- You will get a success message if you have done the email setup correctly.
Roadrunner Email Settings with IMAP or POP
Those who are finding it difficult to configure the Roadrunner Email Settings with IMAP or POP can follow the instructions given below to do so:
- Go to the homepage of Roadrunner and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Further, click on the ‘Add Accounts’ option and fill the necessary details.
- Enter the server information after choosing the ‘Incoming server’ option.
- In the incoming server option, click on the ‘Roadrunner email setting POP3’.
- Fill the desired answer for the given question.
- In the Hostname, type ‘pop-server.dc.rr.com’.
- In the username section, type your complete roadrunner email address.
- Type your Roadrunner password in the password field and click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- For the outgoing server details, enter the following details:
- Hostname: mobile-SMTP.roadrunner.com
- Username: your Roadrunner email address
- Password: Roadrunner password
- Under the main server, you need to select ‘mobile-SMTP.roadrunner.com’.
- In the ‘SSL’ section, select ‘None’ and select ’25’ for the ‘Server Port’ settings followed by tapping ‘Next’.
- In the Advanced Settings page, select ‘None’ for the SSL option.
- Enter ‘pop-server.dc.rr.com’ in the ‘Server port’ section and click ‘Done’.
Configure Roadrunner Email on Android Phone for POP3 Server
- On your Android device, launch the Roadrunner email application.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Account type’ option.
- Here, select the ‘POP3’ settings.
- After that, provide your Roadrunner login credentials.
- Finally, your mail will be configured with Roadrunner email.
Roadrunner email settings for iPhone
- On your iPhone or iPad, choose ‘Settings’ > ‘Mail’.
- Select ‘Add account’ option followed by ‘Other’ and then select ‘Add mail account’.
- After that, select the ‘POP’ option and fill the incoming and outgoing server details.
- Incoming mails server host: pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Username: enter Roadrunner username
- Password: enter the associated password
- Server port: 110
- For outgoing mail server, enter these details:
- Outgoing mail server host: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Username: enter your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’
- Password: enter your password
- Enter port 587 (if required) and set a secure server to off.
- After entering all these details, click on the ‘Save’ option.
Most of you might not know that Roadrunner and Spectrum are one and the same thing, you should note that you may always visit https://webmail.spectrum.net/ and use your RR credentials for login.
Frequently asked questions
What are the server settings for the Roadrunner email?
The server settings for Roadrunner Email are listed below, find the required one:
- Incoming (IMAP) server: mail.twc.com
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL/TLS
- Roadrunner Email POP3 Settings
- Incoming (POP3) Server: pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Port: 110
- Security: SSL/TLS
- Outgoing (SMTP) Server: smtp.Roadrunner.com
- Port: 587
- Security: SSL or TLS
While the username and password will be your Roadrunner login credentials.
How do I setup my roadrunner email in Outlook?
- Open Outlook and click on the ‘File’ tab available in the ‘Account Settings’ option.
- In the ‘New’ tab, select ‘Email’ and then select ‘Server Settings’.
- Select ‘Internet Email Addresses’ and click ‘Next’.
- Further, enter your name and Roadrunner email address.
- Select ‘POP3’ in the ‘Account type’ option.
- Then, enter the following information in the given fields.
- Incoming e-mail: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Incoming port: 110
- Outgoing e-mail: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Outgoing port: 25
- Then, provide your Roadrunner login details and select ‘None’ for security.
- Further, you need to test your account settings and click ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’.
Why is my roadrunner email not working?
Your Roadrunner email might not work properly if there is an issue with the Roadrunner server. Or, you might be entering the incorrect login credentials. Also, if there are inappropriate IMAP or POP settings, then also you are sure to face this situation or you might have forgotten your password.
What are the server settings for spectrum email?
- Username: your spectrum email address
- Password: The password associated with it
- Incoming Server (IMAP): Port 993 (SSL)
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587 for (TLS/STARTTLS)