For those who don’t know much about the AOL username and its use, then this article will explain you all. The AOL username is a unique identity that enables the user to access the services that are offered by AOL mail. In order to use the AOL mail address or the platform the first and the most important thing is to have the AOL screen name and the password, even those non-AOL email addresses do need a username and it remains to be your entire email address. Through this article, we will discuss it all, about using My AOL Mail login screen name and password, so let us begin to understand!
What’s My AOL Mail Login Screen Name?
The AOL username is a unique identity that gives you access to the AOL mail services or the premium features. It is important to understand that for an AOL email address, your username is the first part of the email address before the “@” icon. For the non-aol email, the username is the complete email address.
How do I change my display name in AOL Mail?
To change the display name in the AOL mail account, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, sign in to the AOL mail settings and the information page.
- Tap on the “Edit” option visible in the top right corner of the page.
- In the third step, you have to tap on the field to edit and enter the updated information.
- Just click on the “Save” option.
How can I change my AOL username and password in this regard?
To change My AOL Mail login screen name and password, here are the steps that you need to consider:
- To begin with, log in to AOL in a browser with the AOL username and phone number along with the current password.
- Tap on the name in the upper right corner of the screen to open the account information screen.
- In the left window, you have to select the “Account security” option.
- Go to the Connection section, tap on the “Change password” button.
How do I add a screen name to my AOL account?
To add a screen name to the AOL account, here are the steps:
- To begin with, go to the screen name page.
- Now, login to your account using the main screen name and password.
- After this, you have to login to the account using the mail screen name and password.
- Click on the “Sign On” option.
- Tap on the “Create” option.
- Enter the answer to the security question in the field.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You have to choose the “Parental Control” settings.
How can I reset my password?
To reset the password on the AOL account, here are the steps:
- To begin with, open a Google account.
- Select the “Signing in to Google” option under the “Security” option.
- You have to select the Password and you might need to sign in again.
- Just enter the new password and select the “Change password” option.
How can I change my personal information on AOL?
To change the personal information on the “My AOL Mail login screen name and password” tab, here are the steps to follow:
- Just sign in to the account settings and information page.
- Click on the “Edit” option.
- Tap on the space to edit and enter your updated information.
- After this, tap on the “Save” button.
How do I change my email password on iPhone?
To change the My AOL Mail login screen name and password on the iPhone, here are the steps:
- Open the “Settings” option and go to the “Passwords & Accounts” tab.
- Followed by this, you have to tap on the option labelled as “Website & App passwords”.
- Choose the email address you want to update.
- Click on the “Edit” button.
- Now, go to the Password space and replace your current password with the fresh one.
- Click on the “Done” option.
How do I delete a username from the AOL login screen?
For deleting a username from the AOL login screen, follow the steps given here:
- You need to sign on to America Online” with the primary screen name.
- Once connected, select the “Settings” option.
- Now, go to the Screen names from the toolbar.
- Tap on the “Delete a screen name” option in the dialog box.
How do I stop AOL from remembering my password?
To stop AOL from remembering the password, do follow the steps given here:
- To begin with, start the AOL instant messenger on your computer and allow the program to sign in to the default account.
- Tap on the “File” option in the main menu and then tap on the “Sign out” option.
- Just uncheck the box that is next to the “Remember password” option.
- Now, delete the password and the username in the space given.
Throughout the article, we have tried to elaborate on the essentials to manage the “My AOL Mail login screen name and password”. However, if there are any queries left behind or you are facing issues like AOL mail not working, then you are recommended to get assistance via the Customer support page.