Yahoo has been efficiently providing its services in different sectors. An ocean of people is using the widespread services offered by this brand. Yahoo is not only known to be providing email services to users, but it also works as a great search engine. On the main page of Yahoo, you will see a lot of tabs including mail, News, Finance, Life, Entertainment, Shopping, Tech Tips, and a lot more. So, if you also want to have direct access to all these tabs that too at your fingertips, then we are here to help you complete the Yahoo home page setup.
Once you set up Yahoo as your browser’s home page, you can use it to your convenience, as and when needed. However, a lot of us do not know how to make Yahoo the homepage of our web browsers and to help users with that we have elaborated the steps in different sections below so that they can achieve their goals.
How to open Yahoo home page?
To open the Yahoo home page whenever you open your web browser, you need to set it up as your home page from your browser’s settings menu. From this menu, you will be able to decide which search engine you would like to set as your home page. As soon as you finish the Yahoo home page setup process, you will reach Yahoo’s main page as many times as you open the browser on which you have set it up. Thus, in the sections below, we will learn how to set up Yahoo as a home page on Mac, Windows as well as Android devices.
How to make Yahoo my homepage on Mac?
If you prefer using Yahoo as your homepage in your Safari web browser, then you can apply the steps that are listed below to complete the Yahoo home page setup on your Mac:
- To begin, open the Safari app on your Mac
- Followed by this, you need to choose the Safari option
- Next up, click on the Preferences option > General
- Now, navigate to the field labeled as “Homepage”
- Here, you need to feed the Yahoo homepage URL
- In case you are already viewing Yahoo, then select the “Set to Current Page” option
- Select the correct options when your homepage is shown
How to make Yahoo my homepage on Windows 10?
If you are currently using Chrome web browser and now you wish it to take you to Yahoo’s main page as soon as you launch the browser, then you need to make the necessary settings for the same:
- Open the Chrome browser on your device
- Then, click on its menu button
- Now, click on the “Settings” option
- Followed by this, click on the toggle for the option “Show home button”
- Select the options referred to as “Enter custom web address”
- Here, you need to set the Yahoo home page web address
- Complete the remaining steps and click “Add”
How to make Yahoo my homepage on Android?
You can either download and install the Yahoo app on your device or set it as the homepage in the Chrome browser app on your Android device. Or, you can also add it to your home screen by referring to the steps that are listed below:
- To begin, go to the main page of Yahoo from your Chrome browser
- On www.yahoo.com, select “Add Yahoo to Home Screen”
- Finally, tap on the “ADD” option after completing the remaining prompts
How to restore Yahoo homepage?
To undergo Yahoo homepage restore in Chrome by setting Yahoo homepage as the homepage by navigating to the Chrome settings. Once you have set up Yahoo as the home page, you can directly undergo the Yahoo mail login process from there. Make sure that you select the correct settings on the homepage set up page so that you see Yahoo whenever you launch the Chrome browser.
How to make Yahoo homepage changes?
If you want to customize the Yahoo homepage the way you want, you can refer to the following steps for Yahoo home page settings as we have mentioned below:
- Navigate to the main page of Yahoo
- Sign in to “My Yahoo” account
- Here, you can click on the tab that you wish to customize
- After that, click on the “Edit layout” option
- Followed by this, customize the necessary settings
- In the end, hit the “Done” option
How to set www.yahoo.com login home page?
If you want, you can set the login page of Yahoo as the homepage of your web browser. All you need to do is navigate to the main page of your browser, open its settings, and then click on the “Homepage settings”. Once you reach there, enter www.yahoo.com login in the “Homepage” section and you will land on this page whenever you open your web browser.
Some common Yahoo home page problem and their fixes
- Sometimes, when the Yahoo homepage does not load, then you need to make sure that your internet connection is speedy and working
- In case you have not undergone the Yahoo home page setup with care, then there is a huge possibility that you will face problems with the homepage
- If you still face trouble loading the homepage, then you need to make sure that you clear browser cache and cookies to avoid any browser-related issues
- In case you are using a too old version of the web browser, then you need to make sure that you are using the most updated version of the browser for which you can install its updates
- If you are facing this issue on your mobile phone, then this issue might have been caused due to the browser of your mobile. In this scenario, you can remove and re-add Yahoo to your home screen
- Is “Yahoo mail not working” on your device? If yes, then you need to make sure that your internet is working properly or not.
The post above contains all the details about the Yahoo home page setup. In this post, we have discussed the ways to set up Yahoo as the homepage on different browsers and devices including Mac, Windows 10, and Android. Whether you are using a Chrome browser or Safari, you will be able to set up Yahoo as your homepage in all these browsers by simply referring to the instructions furnished here.