Since 1997, Yahoo Mail is providing its webmail services across the world consistently without any issue. However, the users of Yahoo Mail have reported several login and site crashing issues about Yahoo Mail. People who are using Yahoo Mail might face Yahoo Mail keeps crashing issues due to different technical or non-technical issues. Once you face this issue with your account then you may not be able to access Yahoo Mail on your device whether you are using a mobile or computer. You might face Yahoo Mail keeps stopping issue on your Android or iOS device as well.
Some Yahoo Mail users have reported about the Yahoo Mail crashing on iPhone or iPad. One who is experiencing this needs to approach definite tactics to fix the issue. Today this read is going to be about the solutions to fix my Yahoo Mail app keeps closing issue. Let’s get started to know how to fix the Yahoo Mail app that keeps crashing issue.
My Yahoo Mail app keeps closing
In case your Yahoo Mail app keeps closing then approach the tips that are given below:
- Check the RAM and ROM on your mobile
- Clear out the data and cache files from the app
- Visit the App or Play Store to update the Yahoo Mail app
- Remove Yahoo Mail app and then re-install the app
After approaching the above tips, you will be able to fix the Yahoo Mail app keeps stopping issue.
Why is Yahoo Mail App Crashing?
Yahoo Mail provides its email services via its Android and iOS mobile apps as well. Users who have installed these apps might face crashing issues due to insufficient storage issues with their mobile or they may be using an older version of the Yahoo Mail mobile app. Users can also get issues with the Yahoo Mail app in case they have not cleared its excess data and cache files for a long while or the Yahoo Mail site is down itself. Whatever the reason is, you need to apply the solutions in case you want to clear out the crashing issue with your Yahoo Mail mobile app.
Way to fix the Yahoo Mail App keeps crashing
In case Yahoo Mail keeps crashing on your mobile then you can resolve this issue by applying the tips that are given below:
- Restart the mobile and then use the Yahoo Mail app to log in to your account.
- Visit the app settings of your mobile and clear the data and cache files from the app.
- Users who have not updated the Yahoo Mail app for a long time need to visit the application store to do so.
- In case the app is still crashing then you need to remove the app from your device and then re-add it to use the Yahoo Mail email account.
Method to resolve Yahoo Mail Crashing on iPhone or iPad
In case you are getting issue with your Yahoo Mail account while using it on your iPhone or iPad then you need to do the following to resolve the issue:
- Check whether your iPhone or iPad is connected to a stable internet connection or not.
- Also, ensure that the Yahoo Mail site is down or not.
- Refresh the Yahoo Mail site and then retry to access the account.
- Clear the excess data and cache files from the Yahoo Mail app by visiting the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure to use the latest version of the Yahoo Mail mobile app by visiting the App Store on your device.
Yahoo mail keeps crashing on Android phone
People who are getting Yahoo Mail keeps crashing issue while using it on Android device need to approach the quick tips that are given below:
- Ensure the Android phone that you are using is connected to a secured internet connection. In case there is any type of network issue then clear out it immediately.
- Refresh the login page and retype the Yahoo Mail sign-in details to access the account without issue.
- Update the Yahoo Mail mobile app and clear the app data and cache files from the app.
- You can remove the Yahoo Mail mobile app from your Android device and then re-install it by visiting the Play Store on your device.
Easy tips to fix Yahoo Mail keeps crashing on Mac
People who are facing Yahoo Mail keeps crashing problem on their Mac can fix this issue by approaching the solutions that are given below:
- Check that the browser that you are using on your Mac is updated or not.
- Remove the Yahoo Mail site from the bookmark of your browser and then add it as a trusted site to log in to your Yahoo Mail login account.
- Make sure to use the correct password for your Yahoo email account. To fix the incorrect password error, you can go with the Yahoo password reset process.
Alternate ways to fix Yahoo Mail crashing issues
If we talk about the alternate ways that can be used to resolve the Yahoo Mail keeps crashing issue then they would be such as:
- Check whether the Yahoo Mail site is working on other users’ devices or not. If the Yahoo Mail site is down on the devices of all users then wait until it gets fixed itself.
- You can also fix the issues by contacting the Yahoo Mail support agent.
- If the Yahoo Mail login details are not accessible then you need to sign up for a new account.
In short, the Yahoo Mail site and app have been developed by considering all technical measures. However, it can also face technical issues that may cause trouble in accessing the account. People who are not sure about the solutions to fix the Yahoo Mail keeps crashing issue on their Android, iPhone, iPad, or Mac devices can approach the quick tips that we have mentioned above on this page to get instant help. You can also learn about the Yahoo Mail not working issue by referring to this post.