Although Yahoo mail offers its mailing services for free if you want to access the professional or advanced level emailing features, you may need to subscribe to the different emailing plans that it has made available on its official website. One such email subscription plan that it provides users with is Yahoo Mail Pro. This professional version of Yahoo mail allows you to improve your work performance by providing you with an array of features. Not just that, this subscription plan also comes with a new and more intuitive User Interface so that you can easily navigate to a different section of the webpage.
All those users who are using the basic version of Yahoo mail can easily upgrade to the pro version by opting for the preferred Yahoo Mail subscription. However, not all users are happy with the subscription plan they have opted for. Therefore, such users may want to learn how to cancel Yahoo mail subscriptions.
Thus, to help such users, we have given the complete information on canceling Yahoo mail pro subscription.
How do you manage Yahoo Mail Plus subscriptions?
If you want to manage or cancel your subscription, you can easily do it from the Yahoo mail app that you are using on your device. From the same app, you can choose to update your payment info, end the subscription, or choose from the other available options. And, for this, here is the set of instructions that you can apply:
- To begin the process, you first need to open the Yahoo mail app
- Now, sign in to your account using the correct login credentials
- Followed by this, find and click on the “Profile” icon
- Next up, tap on the “Settings” menu
- And, then choose the “Manage subscription” option
- From here, you can choose to do whatever you wish to
- After selecting the desired option, simply follow the instructions
After learning how to manage your Yahoo mail subscription, let us shift our focus to the main topic of this post i.e. canceling the Yahoo mail subscription.
How do I cancel my Yahoo subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription through the official Yahoo webmail portal, then you can refer to the steps that we have listed below:
From the Yahoo Mail App
- To begin the process, open the Yahoo Mail app on your device
- Now, sign in to your account using the correct login details
- Followed by this, you simply need to spot and click on the “Profile” icon
- From the given menu, click on the “Settings” option
- Here, click on the “Manage Subscription” option followed by the “Cancel Subscription” option
- Thereafter, you need to follow some easy on-screen prompts to complete the process
From the Yahoo mail website
- To begin, go to https://www.yahoo.com/subscriptions from your browser
- Next up, look for the subscription that you wish to cancel
- Followed by this, click on the “Cancel Service” option for the desired plan
- To finish the cancellation, follow the on-screen prompts carefully
Inclusions in the Yahoo Mail subscription list
Here is the list of subscription plans that Yahoo has to offer on its official platform. If you want to have a great user experience with Yahoo mail, you can pick one of the plans that are listed below:
- Yahoo Mail Pro
- Yahoo Mail Plus
- Yahoo Secure
- Yahoo Support and more
Read – Why is Yahoo Mail So Loading Slow?
To have an ad-free and smooth emailing experience, users of Yahoo mail can pick one of the Yahoo mail subscription plans that suits their needs the best. This advanced version of Yahoo mail comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface allowing you to have a great experience with its web and app-based version. However, if you are not so happy with your subscription, then you can easily cancel the subscription by referring to the instructions given in this article.